Crooksbarn Primary School, Petrel Crescent, Norton, Stockton-on-Tees, TS20 1SN
Catch Up Supervisor – Band 7
Five Posts- part-time arrangements will be considered
Ayresome Primary School 3 posts – www.ayresomeprimary.co.uk . For more information regarding the posts at this school please contact Amy Goring Acting Headteacher on 01642 244961.
Barnard Grove Primary School 1 post – www.barnardgroveschool.org.uk– For more information regarding the post at this school please contact Lee Walker, Headteacher on 01429 230300
Crooksbarn Primary School 1 post – www.crooksbarnprimary.org.uk For more information regarding the post at this school please contact Chris Twiby, Headteacher on 01642 531750
Band 7 – Spinal Column Points 8 – 11, £16,673.99 – 17,695.11 per annum (pro rata), 35 hours per week, term time only, including PD Days (195 days per year). These are fixed-term posts until 31st July 2021
CROOKSBARN PRIMARY SCHOOL, Petrel Crescent, Norton, Stockton-on-Tees, TS20 1SN
Teaching Assistant Band 5
EARLY YEARS FOUNDATION STAGE LEADER – TLR2C – PERMANENT
Crooksbarn Primary School is part of Ad Astra Academy Trust and is embarking on an exciting chapter in the development of the school.
Crooksbarn’s motto is “hand in hand, fulfilling our potential”. Crooksbarn value, seek to understand and identify this potential in everyone. The School encourage the wider community to engage in school life.
The School is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and outstanding teacher to become the Early Years Leader for 1st January 2021. The successful candidate, together with being a Classroom Teacher will:
- Contribute to strategic school development planning and evaluation
- Lead and line manage the phase within school, including associated performance management duties and responsibilities
- Be responsible for delivering high quality teaching and learning across the phase
- Lead, develop and enhance the teaching practice of the staff
The successful candidate will:
- Join a school with a highly supportive, warm, friendly and respectful ethos, and the drive and ambition to ensure that all members of staff achieve their full potential.
- Have the privilege of engaging with children who enjoy school and rise to the challenges it provides.
- Benefit from the wider professional opportunities available working for Ad Astra Academy Trust.
Candidates will be expected to demonstrate that they are ready to take on a challenging post within this forward-thinking school and are asked to demonstrate their skills and experience that they will bring to the post. The successful candidate will need:
- Experience of teaching in Early Years
- Evidence of effective leadership of a subject, or aspect across the whole school
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge and understanding of the Primary curriculum, including the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Experience of coaching and/or mentoring staff
Crooksbarn Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. As such the successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS check.
For an informal discussion about the position please contact Chris Twiby, Headteacher on 01642 531750.
Application forms and further details are available via the Ad Astra website site:
Closing Date – 9am on Friday 2nd October 2020.
Interviews to be held in the week commencing 12th October 2020.